Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!
So this week, I got a suggestion for my Young Hollywood weekly post from my friend Christy. We often discuss fashion and Hollywood and this week she suggested Amanda Seyfried after seeing her on the cover of Interview Magazine.
I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have featured in my Young Hollywood section!
Amanda is extremely talented, beautiful, poised, and just down-right fabulous.
I think the first time I saw her was her role in Mean Girls:
I thought she was hilarious!
Then she went on to do other wonderful movies such as:
Mamma Mia!
Dear John (with the HUNKY Channing Tatum!):
Letters to Juliet:
And she now stars in Red Riding Hood (haven't seen it yet! Can't wait!):
Shes got so many fabulous and gorgeous red carpet looks and often wears items straight from the runway!
And I just LOVE the handbag she's carrying in this "real life" photo of her living amongst us mere humans:
Shes fabulous and I adore her! Keep up the amazing work Amanda! You are one lucky chica!
Who do you want to see on next week's YH?
xxoo -N


1:59 PM
hair styles













Posted in: