One thing I absolutely love is shoes! I'm sure most women can agree with me!
While recently browsing the Aldo website I fell in love with so many of their shoes.
I wish I had enough money to buy them all!
I am getting really big on wedges lately. When I do get some new shoes, which will be soon hopefully, I will be guessing that I get quite a few new pairs of wedges.
Whats your current shoe love trend?
LOVE ^ these soooooo much!!!! I want them so bad!!
Am I crazy for wanting ^ these?
Love this look! Great for fall!
^ These look A LOT like the Nine West "Rope" shoes. I'm not big on espadrilles but there's something about these that I like. Not to mention I walk past the Nine West version every morning and drool!
Love the edgy-rocker-chic look these have. Would look great with my skinny jeans and moto jacket!
I think I have an obsession with pointed toe pumps. I love the wrap detail on these though!
xxoo -N


1:58 PM
hair styles














Posted in: