Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunny and 65*

Oh what a wonderfully long enjoyable fall I have been having. Not one ounce of snow has hit my beloved leaved ground. Thrusday, Friday and Saturday also featured somce nice 50-65* weather and lovely sunny skys. Sad to say I only ran outside on one of those but I did enjoy them. Today however has brought some rain, thus leading me to type up a new post that should have been posted already.:) I LOVE JAMES FRANCO. just i do. So thus his new movie is something I am so excited for. This post shoulded have been posted once I first found about about the movie, but me and time magament arent friends. So thus I must post the trailer on my blog. Enjoy( my random post)!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons