Thursday, July 29, 2010

Skin History.

Heyy my peeps. Since I plan on writing some reviews soon on some skin care products I figured I might as well give you all a brief overview of my skin to better grasp why a product may or may not tickle my fancy.

Basic:
Okay to start off I have combination/dry skin. My T-zone can get occasionally oily but usually if I don't put face lotion it will become somewhat dry and flaky.

Moisture:
I use face lotion and toner pretty much everyday after I wash my face. Body-wise I lotion my skin right after a shower to retain moisture. When the seasons change its the toughest on my skin. My elbows and hands are dry every season except summer.

Sun:
I have been running for about 8 years now and most of the running has been done outside. Just recently this past year have I actually started taking better care of my skin by applying sunscreen. Running while wearing sunscreen its one of the most pleasant things unless you don't sweat or find the right sunscreen(which I recently have found). I still however don't apply all over. I only put it on my face, neck, shoulders(when I wear tanks), upper chest, and the back of my hands. So even though I am still young I do know I have some sun damage and I want to prevent it even more. I recently have been using SPF 80 only those areas. When I do use sunscreen on the rest of my skin it is usually the spray on sports kind with SPF 40.
I dont feel like I covered everything I needed, but I will always update this page if I think of something I forgot. Most of my skin care reviews will be linked back to this page for reference.
Love, Chelsea

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons